Why this floor covering instead of another?
- The core of the vinyl board is rigid which makes the floor suitable for temperatures ranging from -20 to 50 degrees Celsius.
- As for the top layer of the floor, ceramic bead technology improves the durability of the board.
- The wear layer has anti-microbial properties.
- Imperfections in the subfloor are hidden by the vinyl flooring.
- The Playa collection is 100% waterproof.
- Vinyl flooring improves comfort with higher heat than other floor coverings.
- The membrane reduces noise.
- Floor covering can be installed without moldings up to a little more than 4000 square feet.
- BLC ® certification means that Playa flooring exceeds industry expectations.
- FloorScore means that the vinyl collection meets the standards for exceptional air quality.
- The E1 standard means that the air quality is good.
- The air quality is not affected by phthalates because Playa does not contain any.