Why this floor covering rather than another?
- The top layer is made of hardwood.
- Inexpensive solution for basements and condos.
- The installation of an acoustic membrane underneath the engineered wood provides soundproofing.
- The lower layers prevent the expansion and contraction of engineered wood during changes in humidity.
- Several installation possibilities (staples, glues, floating).
- If there is an accident, engineered wood can also be sanded and refinished.
- Treffert UV protection protects against the sun’s rays to keep the appearance of the wood intact over the years.