Marmoleum tiles allow you to create sober rooms such as a shower room as well as a more flamboyant room such as a children’s playroom. In both cases, this type of floor covering is resistant to everyday damage because it is water-resistant. It also has antistatic properties (does not retain dust and other residues) and prevents the multiplication of bacteria. Marmoleum panels are therefore ideal for day-care centres and homes with children. The same is true for homes with people who suffer from asthma or other chronic diseases.
Why this floor covering rather than another?
- It is an inexpensive floor covering option.
- Linoleum is an environmentally friendly product because it is made from natural materials.
- Linoleum has a life span of 40 years when properly installed.
- The Clic Cinch LOC system makes it easy to change decors.
- The high wear resistance of Marmoleum products make it the preferred choice for families with children or animals.
- Marmoleum has antistatic and bacteriostatic properties.
- This floor covering is easy to clean and maintain thanks to Topshield2 technology.